-
March 12th, 2002, 02:40 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm going over to that smackchat board and posting by myself!
-
March 12th, 2002, 02:42 AM
#2
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by J.C.T:
I'm going over to that smackchat board and posting by myself!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Say hi to longtimelistener3,webclone,and that one other guy that posts there sometimes
-
March 12th, 2002, 02:43 AM
#3
Inactive Member
other people post there? fuck that I'm staying here then.
-
March 12th, 2002, 02:45 AM
#4
Inactive Member
What board are we on? I'm just getting shot around all these lame ass troll boards..
-
March 12th, 2002, 02:46 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I'm fresh outta lepersmack.
Anyone?
-
March 12th, 2002, 02:47 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Where am I? Who am I? AL???
Fuck, i'm gonna miss E.D. on MNF!
-
March 12th, 2002, 02:48 AM
#7
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by itsanalias:
I'm fresh outta lepersmack.
Anyone?</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
dont lose your head over it
<---- These smiley's are gax!!
fucking edits
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 11, 2002 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Harsh ]</font>
-
March 12th, 2002, 02:48 AM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by itsanalias:
I'm fresh outta lepersmack.
Anyone?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Papillon was on tv this weekend.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks